Congratulations and Game on Folks !!! One by One we will announce ASU/CSi-EDP Partners and Projects and PROFESSORS. All our Companies and ALL our Projects will roll through the University, so ALL our Students and Partners will Participate and Benefit from our COMBINED Successes. Cheers! and Congrats Guys!
THANKS for Signing up GUYS, it's your Success and LET’S GET YOUR SUCCESS ON TV NOW !!! State your Claim when we Speak, you will have access to ALL our Companies, GROUNDBREAKING Technology and the REST, we got it RAW and Right for you !!!
Now it's up to you to FIND YOUR SPOT. Thanks for Joining in !!!
Cheers and CONGRATS !!!
Raymond C. Dabney
Institutional Mission and Objectives
The Institutional Mission of American States University [ASU] is to offer post secondary educational programs in The Departments of Agriculture, Arts, Business, Certified Professional, and Technology. ASU's rigorous and comprehensive educational programs are designed to assist graduates to achieve their career goals and excel in their chosen professions by mastering pertinent information and skills that are essential for their professional success. American States University’s primary purpose is to provide professional training in agricultural research and development, business administration, and numerous certifications:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Depart of Agriculture - Industrial Hemp Program
- Internship - ASU's rigorous and well-structured curricula and internship programs will equip graduates to fill progressively important positions
American States University founding philosophy and approaches to fulfilling its mission and objectives are as follows:
- To prepare students for professional career by building competencies in the areas critical to their professional success and by strengthening their leadership and management skills.
- To provide the students with the most current and comprehensive information available in business, management, technology, and education provided by an academically and professionally qualified faculty.
- To instill and broaden the framework for making reasoned and effective decisions, including but not limited to utilizing technology as a decision making tool.
- To provide support services and resource materials necessary for completing their graduation requirements successfully and expeditiously.
- To provide educational experiences that will stress the importance of ethical behavior and responsibility toward the standards and ideals of their chosen profession.
- To expand our Holt, California Agricultural Research & Development Program.
ASU is committed to fulfilling these objectives with a dedicated, academically and professionally well-qualified faculty, administrators and staff to assist students to complete their academic goals at ASU successfully and expeditiously.